Daniel Ukwu Leadership Foundation is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). It is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization committed to inspiring, advocating and empowering individuals, groups, organizations with prerequisite knowledge, skills and competence needed to exceptionally excel in leadership positions both at personal and organizational levels. We are also committed to advocating and providing needed service for youth, women, children, groups and organizations.
To become a Foundation known for promoting visionary and proactive leadership.
To interact with individuals, groups, institutions and organizations with the desire to develop high leadership values among them.
ORGANIZATIONAL PROFILE AND HISTORY
Daniel Ukwu Leadership Foundation as a non-governmental organization grew out of passion and experience which Mr. Daniel Ukwu has in leadership development, effective management, team building and motivation.
He founded the non-profit organization on the 22nd August, 2012, with legal backing of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC/IT/NO55459). Within the short time of registration, the organization has carried out several projects that have enabled her add value to the society. Some of the projects are: establishing management team, building partnership and linkage with related organizations, creating awareness about the organizations and the value of effective and transformational leadership.
DULF engages in research, sensitization, advocacy, education,service provision,M&E and business empowerment activities that helps the organization achieve her specific objectives.
- Leadership and Governance
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Leadership Development and Awareness
- Care Support and Service provision for the Less Privileged
- Basic Education and Literacy Empowerment
- Community Development
- Focus on Humanitarian Service
- Economic Empowerment
- To help people become transitional leaders by empowering future leaders to rise above negative ideologies passed down on them.
- To promote good governance, seek amicable channels of conflict resolution and develop leaders with a selfless inclination to serving humanity.
- To focus on raising and mentoring young leaders all over the world with particular attention to Africa and help individuals discover the people principles that works for them every time.
- To introduce and encourage reading of leadership books to enrich the knowledge of individuals so that we can raise a new generation of highly effective leaders.
- To teach proven and proactive principles which sharpen the procedures of balanced leadership.
- To encourage talent enthusiasm, transparency and sincerity as well as nurture the critical development of holistic leadership philosophies.
- To champion a campaign that would see our youths rise to become visionary entrepreneurs who will not only specialize in developing and managing individuals, but will also focus on creation of viable and sustainable institutions.
- To partner with local and international organization that are committed to youth development, capacity enhancement, economic empowerment, livelihood skills, talent development and management in achieving value added goals.
- Enhance public image and awareness of healthy well being of individuals as a spring board to a healthy society.
- To engage in other noble courses that will assist DULF achieve her goals.
DULF CENTRE ACTIVITY PROFILE
COMMUNICATION, ADVOCACY, SENSITIZATION EDUCATION, MOBILIZATION, MENTORSHIP, NETWORKING& RESEARCH
INCREASED KNOWLEDGE, GOOD LEADERSHIP, GOOD GOVERNANCE, NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, SKILL BUILDING & EMPLOYMENT
TRANFORMATIONONAL AND EQUIPPED LEADERS, INNOVATORS
DULF CENTER CORPORATE OFFICE
Reg. Number: CAC/IT/NO55459
Contact Phone: 08023015726
(Nigeria head office)
Status: non-profit, non-governmental and non-political organization
Motto: Effective leadership: the way forward
Head office: No 16 Edinburgh road, Ogui New Layout Enugu state, Nigeria